IT Support Officer
Parkwind NV is a leading company in Europe in the field of developing, building and running offshore wind farms. The Parkwind team has developed, arranged financing and constructed Belwind I (156 MW), Northwind (216 MW) and Nobelwind (165 MW). The Parkwind team is also managing the operational maintenance of these plants. With several other projects in its development portfolio, Parkwind is a strong and growing player in the offshore energy production.
The current shareholders of Parkwind are Colruyt Group, Korys NV (the investment holding of the Colruyt family) and the Flemish investment fund PMV.
Your role will be:
- Providing 1st line technical assistance to our end users in a Microsoft Office 365 Cloud/Windows environment. e.g. helping install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems, conducting remote troubleshooting, testing alternative pathways until issues are resolved, recording of technical issues and solutions in logs and directing unresolved issues to the next line of support.
- Creating user manuals and work instructions, if required, and contribute to improve IT related processes.
- Organizing user trainings and defining ways how to prevent repetitive problems or questions.
- Conducting IT satisfaction surveys and improve the IT service, based on user input.
- Pro-active monitoring of IT systems (health, speed, consistency and security)
- Depending on experience and learnings, gained during the job, responsibilities can be expanded.
- A first professional experience in a similar role is a strong asset, but also applications of graduates are taken into account.
- All round IT knowledge as well as knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 cloud environment, is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is required.
- Function is based in Leuven, but regular visits (e.g. once a week) to our Coastal Office in Oostende are required.
- Good interpersonal skills and enthusiastic in providing support to end users.
- Ability to actively communicate with end users to define their needs, to understand their questions, to create consensus on timing, approach & solution.
- Ability to ask targeted questions to diagnose problems, followed by a problem-solving attitude whereby future proof and sustainable solutions are implemented.
- Ability to set norms and standards, improve these and guarantee that processes and actions are in line with these standards.
- Real team player, which includes an honest & open communication, flexibility, helping colleagues, discretion,…
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and autonomously
- Eagerness to learn and to keep up with latest IT and business trends and evolutions.
What we offer:
- A position in a stimulating and flexible working environment
- The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills
- A job with an international character in the booming industry of renewable energy
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits