O&M Electrical Site Supervisor
As a 360° player in the offshore wind industry, Parkwind is one of Europe’s leading companies in the field of developing, financing, constructing and operating offshore wind farms. Today our company operates 552MW in the Belgian territorial waters (Belwind, Northwind and Nobelwind) and has a pipeline of approximately 800MW offshore in Belgium (Northwester 2), Ireland (Oriel) and Germany (Arcadis Ost). Being a pioneer in the offshore industry, Parkwind grew strongly over the past decade and is ambitious to grow further internationally in the renewable sector. The current shareholders of Parkwind are Colruyt Group, Korys NV (the investment holding of the Colruyt family) and the Flemish investment fund PMV.
To reinforce our team located in Ostend, we are looking for an Electrical Site Supervisor. You will be part of the O&M-department responsible for the operations and maintenance of the offshore wind farms. The Electrical Team focuses especially on the Electrical Assets (Offshore High Voltage Substations).
As Electrical Site Supervisor your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Coordination and supervision of onshore and offshore works executed by subcontractors ensuring safety and quality in close collaboration with the package engineers;
- Perform preventive, corrective and adaptive maintenance of the installations;
- Organize logistics and ensure availability of parts and materials;
- Act as the Parkwind representative towards contractors during offshore works – you will be the Parkwind ‘eyes and ears’ in the field;
- Perform all necessary preparations and reporting.
As you will regularly go offshore, flexibility (in both ways) will be a part of your function.
- You are holding a professional bachelor in electromechanical engineering (or similar trough experience);
- We are open to meet graduates as well as experienced candidates - experience in an industrial and high voltage environment is considered an advantage;
- You are fluent in Dutch & English (spoken as well as written);
- Your passion is renewable energy and you enjoy working in a marine environment;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills adapted to an international environment;
- You have an adventurous mind-set and are not afraid to work offshore and on heights;
- You possess a thorough technical background combined with hands on practical skills.
- An adventurous job with an international character;
- A challenging function with many responsibilities and a lot of variety;
- Training & Development opportunities both on a technical level as well as a personal level to develop your competencies within the role;
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements and an interesting package of extra legal benefits (including group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 13 RWT (ADV) days,…).