As part of the QA/QC team, you will contribute to the company and departmental goals by upholding the highest quality standards possible during the construction of our wind farm projects, as well as the maintenance afterwards.
The main responsibilities within the QA/QC team are:
On a Corporate level:
• Develop and implement a Quality Management System (QMS), compliant with the ISO9001 standard
On a Project level:
• Develop and implement a QA Plan, Quality processes and procedures
• Continuously execute, follow up and improve Quality procedures (including internal audits)
• Update existing policies and procedures to assure compliance with local legislation
• Draft Employer Requirements (QA/QC)
• Review Tender documents of suppliers and contractors
• Manage Quality Control during the different project phases (including audits of contractors)
• Follow up and ensure daily and monthly reporting on Quality related topics
• Assist in registering, investigating and solving “non-conformities”
• Attend (where necessary) internal (team) meetings that include QA topics
• Act as point of contact for internal and external clients on Quality management
Your main focus will be on the corporate level, developing and implementing the QMS.